Monday, November 11, 2013

Nylon Jacket



















Sportsjacket made 100% nylon.
Something that could been around wasn't, an YR's specialty.
It's the kind of jacket where Drizzler added Anti-freeze divided by two. The Jacket looks like a Drizzler from the outside, but the material used reflects Anti-freeze with nylon shell and felt lining. The vive of McGregor Hobie Skate Team from the movie "Rebel without Cause" with James Dean is revived.

Made in the USA

Colors : Navy, Black.

Size : XS, S, M, L, XL.

Price : $156.00
Color - Size
Color - Size

1 comment:

Gianna Blake said...

Nice! It looks comfortable and light. I am glad I came across this post. I would definitely buy it for myself and for my brother. I have started to like the idea of online shopping a lot, I bought tank tops last week and I am so happy with material and the style.